What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
Things have changed in our area. It is now a sellers market! Now would be a great time to sell your home. Your agent matters... you want a professional with a plan, not just someone that'll stick a sign in your yard and hope for the best. Here are some of the things that I'll do to market and sell your home;
1. A 90 day listing. Your home should have an accepted purchase agreement within 2-4 weeks. Don't let anyone say they need 6 months to sell your home. You want to make sure your home sells quickly and for the best price. The longer your home is on the market, the more value it loses in the eyes of potential buyers.
2. Professional pictures of your home. Listings with professional photography are viewed 61% more than others on the internet.
3. SMART TEXT. Any buyer can send a text and get information and pictures of your home, while sitting in front of your home!
4. Your home will have it's own web address and website.
5. Keller Williams premier internet advertising. (#1 in the country!) Syndicated to all real estate websites. - Since most home buyers start their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
6. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
To find out more about selling your home, click here