Buying or selling a home is an important decision! I'll guide and help you through the entire process. When you’re looking for someone to help you sell or buy a home, your agent makes a difference! You want professional and personal service, someone who won’t hand you off to an assistant, who will take away your worries, answer your questions and will answer the phone!
Helping you find your dream home is my #1 priority. Showings, info on the area and a comparable market analysis of the area will help you make an informed decision. One of the big issues in our area is flood zones. You need an agent with experience who will protect your interests. What type of loan is best for you? There are loans with no down payment required. A buyers agent is at no cost to you, protect yourself with a real estate professional!
Things have changed in our area. It is now a sellers market! Now would be a great time to sell your home. Your agent matters... you want a professional with a plan, not just someone that'll stick a sign in your yard and hope for the best. Here are some of the things that I'll do to market and sell your home;
1. A 90 day listing. Your home should have an accepted purchase agreement within 2-4 weeks. Don't let anyone say they need 6 months to sell your home. You want to make sure your home sells quickly and for the best price. The longer your home is on the market, the more value it loses in the eyes of potential buyers.
2. Professional pictures of your home. Listings with professional photography are viewed 61% more than others on the internet.
3. SMART TEXT. Any buyer can send a text and get information and pictures of your home, while sitting in front of your home!
4. Your home will have it's own web address and website.
5. Keller Williams premier internet advertising. (#1 in the country!) Syndicated to all real estate websites. - Since most home buyers start their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
6. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
To find out more about selling your home, click here
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond